Friday, September 5, 2008

September 4

Thursday was a very unremarkable day. In addition to not having much to do, the weather is now cooling down and so sometimes it's not nice to be outside unless you're really bundled up. Oh well, it's still gorgeous up here. Larissa and I both got our four hours of work done early and so we got really bored, and I made the discovery that I need to have something to do, or I just kind of float around. Mom keeps telling us that we can work ahead, but somehow I'm not motivated to do extra schoolwork.

We watched the first season of What I Like About You, as well as the Notebook, which was really sad, but touching at the same time. There really isn't much else to say...I did two hours of math and two hours of blogging. I've made a promise to myself to run or do some kind of workout more, and it wasn't the best weather for that today, but hopefully tomorrow will be better. Sorry there's no picture, but there wasn't anything interesting enough to have a picture to go with it.

No comments: