Thursday, September 4, 2008

September 3

Because I had gone to bed so early I also woke up really early (around 8 o'clock). Rissa and I were going to clean the car and deal with all the camping gear, but mom had assumed we'd wake up late as usual so she took the car to work for the morning. Even though I probably should have been doing schoolwork, I ended up just unpacking and taking it easy that morning. I talked to dad on the phone, and got some more money for itunes which I promptly spent. I still have a long list of songs that I want to buy, but I don't want to spend so much money at one time.

When the car got home Larissa and i spent three and a half hours cleaning the car, vacuuming it and washing all the camping dishes and repacking or unpacking everything that we'd used. When mom and Ben got back, they were both very impressed that we'd done the job so well without being asked. They both went on a mountain bike ride, while Rissa and I just futzed and chatted for a while. I didn't really get any schoolwork done that day, but it turned out to be ok.

No comments: