Tuesday, September 9, 2008

September 5

Friday was a pretty normal day. The weather is finally getting nice again, although it has definitely started to cool off during the night. Since it's sunny, I've been reading or doing math work outside on the lawn in the sun, enjoying it while I can. Of course India will probably be hot and sunny, but not the say clear, beautiful skies way as Idaho and Colorado. I'm really excited to get moving, but I've heard I'm spoiled with the weather and clarity up here, so I may miss it a lot more than I expect.

Mom has started looking at guesthouses in both Antigua and Delhi, so I'm getting more and more excited as reality finally steps in a proves to me that we're actually going and I will be living across the world in a foreign country for a while. This weekend is going to be a very busy one since Ben's friends Kent and Jim are coming up to visit, but I think it will be fun. Also, it'll be nice to stay occupied, since during the week sometimes that is a little bit hard.

No comments: