Tuesday, August 26, 2008

August 23

Today was my second to last day in Boulder. I spent most of the time just hanging out at home and doing some school work. Later in the day, Cierra's birthday party at the pool started. It was really fun because everybody was laid back. We all know each other so well nothing's awkward anymore, so we can just have fun and be ourselves. After pizza and cookie cake we spent about three hours in the pool playings with blow-up balls and off the diving board.I always forget how much I miss the guys, because they are so funny and nice. I mean, I obviously miss my best friends, but the boys mean more to me than I thought. It was hard to say good-bye AGAIN to everybody, especially since they wouldn't stop hugging me. I miss and love them all so much!!!!

No comments: