Tuesday, August 26, 2008

August 24

I feel bad for telling Andie I wasn't available, which was the truth, but it was only true because I decided I wanted to see Annette more than Andie. I'd already seen Andie a bunch of times anyway. So Sunday morning I went to Annette's at 9 o'clock. I stayed until 1, which of course was way to short, but time always flies when you're having fun. I think we both forgot how much we love spending time together...and how well we know each other.

At 2 o'clock we set off to DIA, because in anticipation of the Democratic National Convention which of course is in Denver this year, dad thought that security would be tighter. He was right, but they hadn't started enforcing these rules yet, so we ended up having about an hour to kill after we got through security and everything. We got to Idaho sort of late that night, and since Larissa still was feeling that well we went right home and had a quick dinner, and then watched the closing ceremony of the Olympics. I can't believe they're already over!!! I miss them so much!!!!

No comments: