Thursday, November 20, 2008

Before we leave Guatemala...

It's amazing to me that the time has flown by so quickly. In just three weeks we'll be returning back to the U.S. I can't believe it! Everything has gone by in a blur, and feels like maybe a couple days, not two months! However, before we leave Guatemala there are still a couple of things that I would like to do. That is not saying that we have anywhere near enough time to even do one of them, it's just a wish list of sorts.

1. I would like to stay at La Finca Isabel, and visit Tikal on a day trip.

2. I would like to visit Coban, and the surrounding tourist attractions: Semuc Champey, Las Grutas de Lanquin, and el Biotopo de Quetzal.

3. Though it is not in Guatemala itself, I would also like to visit Copan Ruinas.

4. Though I've probably already seen all the goods that people will be selling, I would like to go to Chichicastenango to experience a market on that scale.

Though there are probably thousands of other interesting things to see and do in Guatemala, this list is already impossible, so I think that is all for now.

No comments: