Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ok, so just so everybody is up-to-date on what's going on here, at the very end of September I leave to go to India for 2-3 months. It's still undecided, but I'll be back to visit Boulder for a couple weeks sometime around Christmas. After that, the plan right now is to go somewhere in Central or Southern America (first choices being Chile or Guatemala) until sometime around next June, so that I can be back in Boulder for the summer before I go to high school. Until we go abroad, I am living with my mom, sister and my mom's boyfriend, Ben, in a tiny town in Idaho called Driggs. You really don't need to here about everyday life here, so I'll skip that part, and just keep you posted with any new plans....and of course daily (whenever possible, not very likely since it's a 3rd world country and we'll be in Nepal for about 3 weeks) when I leave. Just so you know, the first picture is THE TOWN (yup, all of it) and the second one is the view. You have to admit, it's pretty!!!

No comments: