Friday, August 15, 2008

Assignments: Day 3

1. How do you feel about being in Boulder? Post an image (photo, scanned drawing, collage etc) that represents how you feel. Tell us about it!

I don't think it is possible to describe in words the joy inside me, for finally getting to see my dad and friends. I am so happy to be back down in Boulder, but it will be very hard to leave again, as I now am reminded of what I missed, so much over the summer, and why. Though the weather has not been the best in the world since it's been very overcast and rainy, that cannot dampen my spirit, as it has so many times in the past. The only thing that does knock the smile off my face, though only for a couple of seconds, is the thought that I have only 2 free days to see about 40 friends, and the impossibility finally reaches me. I wish I could be here longer, but I will definitely appreciate the time that I have here.

I don't have all my photos and tools for downloading photos here with me, so I don't feel that I can post an appropriate image. I think it should suffice to say that I an very happy to be here. I've really missed all the familiar landmarks, like Pearl Street and the Boulder Creek. And all my friends of course, all the teasing and drama that takes place, even at a tiny little social gathering. I feel blessed to have such friends and family that support and love me through thick and thin..

No comments: